Thursday, 28 February 2013

Day 28: Bonsai III

For an explanation, please see here.

My final drawing is the third I have made of the Bonsai. I chose this because I really enjoyed making the drawing and that is what I will take away from this experiment. It has reminded me that I love to draw. These images have also been an exercise in drawing whatever is at hand. Although I am a confident maker of marks, this daily practice has  been of benefit to me.




I will continue to do this but perhaps not every day. My work as a printmaker and illustrator already involves much drawing as everything that I do is grounded on drawing. I might add things here from time to time but you can follow my work in these places:

My Website

My Blog

My Engraved Bookplate Gallery.

My Facebook Engraving Page

Thank you for visiting.


No comments:

Post a Comment